There are a number of things to look out for. Lactic acid in the fermentation process is produced by the splitting of sugars. So the more sugar in your vegetables, the better and faster the fermentation process will go.
For example, there is less sugar in young cabbage than in late-ripening varieties, so choose late souring. The opposite is true for cucumbers: Young cabbage contains more sugar, which is why it is better to take them for fermentation.
- 4-6 tbsp. of coarse salt
- 500 g of young green beans
- 2 tbsp. of hot pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp. pepper peas
- 2 dill umbrella
- 2 l of water
- Solve the salt in the water.
- Arrange in clean jars of pepper, garlic, and dill.
- Place asparagus beans on top. Pour brine approximately 2-3 cm below the edge of the jar.
- Cover the cans with a cloth on top. Leave to knead until the desired flavor is achieved.
- After a few days after fermentation closes the cans with lids and put them in the fridge.
- Bon appetit!